AmigaActive (1294/2143)

From:tim
Date:18 May 2000 at 11:10:52
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

Hi Jonathan

> From: Simon Preston <spreston@free4all.co.uk>
>
> > > Also, is there a way of adapting a PC disk drive to work on an Amiga?
> > Catweasel.
>
> Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.
>
> I need a CHEAP way of using a PC drive, something that would be cheaper than
> an actual replacememt A600 drive...

Am I right in thinking you want an Amiga floppy drive?

If so let me know - I have them for sale, brand new, and cheap.
As many as you want. In fact, more than you want. I have enough
to supply the world demand for the next decade...

Tim

Ramjam Consultants Ltd, 28 Queensway, Caversham, Reading, RG4 6SQ, England
e-mail: support@ramjam.u-net.com http://www.ramjam.u-net.com/
telephone: +44 (0)118 946 5940 fax: +44 (0)118 946 5941

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!